- Delete, or merge into Cancun. An attraction rather than a destination. We had another of these Mexican park/resorts a while back. What did we do with it? Pashley 01:31, 25 September 2008 (EDT)
- Delete It is a beutiful spot, but does not meet the somewhere to sleep criteria. It is also covered in Mayan Riviera, as it should be. 2old 11:01, 26 September 2008 (EDT) Change mine to redirect as Pashley so wisely suggests. 13:25, 29 September 2008 (EDT)
- DONT DELETE. It has somewhere to sleep criteria. It is not a park/ resort. And it is in the parks cathegory. That's why im doing this new page.
- It doesn't appear to have any place to sleep within the park itself. Texugo 12:25, 1 September 2009 (EDT)
Yes, there is: It says: 'Next to Xcaret is Occidental Grand Flamenco Xcaret'. It is inside the park. And it is in the park cathegory. Not all the wikitravel pages have all the issues, and so? A lot of people want to know about Xcaret and they dont know where is it. It is not my first contribution to Wikitravel or to Wikipedia, I do it for spanish version and this information is useful... Look for Xcaret at wikipedia sp. It is considered a page that can improve Yucatan wikiproject.
- I'm sorry but this has been voted for deletion by the community in the past, so you're going to have to build consensus for recreating it before putting it back up. Xcaret is a privately-owned park which is only accessible during park hours, which makes it an attraction, not a destination in Wikitravel's definition of the word. Texugo 12:55, 1 September 2009 (EDT)
And so do Disneyworld...