- Delete. This one is yet another created by the Traveler. It's linked to from several locations, but the info is already covered in Nepal#Trekking, which seems a more obvious place for it. -- Ryan 14:30, 31 March 2006 (EST)
- Delete. I think he was doing Maj a favor... because she must have linked it someplace. He/she did me a similar favor with Rees-Dart Track from my talk page. -- Ilkirk 14:35, 31 March 2006 (EST)
- Hummmm Maj it is on your todo list User:Maj/Todo..... keep or delete? -- Tom Holland (xltel) 15:47, 31 March 2006 (EST)
- I'd like to keep it please. I promise to get to it ASAP. There's a ton of info specific to Trekking in Nepal (where to go, what to bring, what you can by, "teahouse trekking", porters, etc...). If subjects like OHV Riding in Oregon get their own pages, than this should too... Majnoona 11:19, 5 April 2006 (EDT)
- Keep. A valid travel topic, makes a lot of sense to keep it. --Evan 10:04, 6 April 2006 (EDT)
- This is a good topic. Although, I think it is lacking some information. It says that you need a "permit" to trek and that there are police checkpoints to check for permits, etc. But it doesn't say what the penalty is for not having a permit... that would be useful to know!