Quite impressive list. But do you really carry your credit card(s) and its/their PIN code in one place? One crucial advice: don't. I know what I'm talking about; I've been robbed in Brazil (and nearly robbed in Indonesia). They never got my cards and my PIN codes together. (please sign this)
I fail to see the reason for a lot of these. Some I don't even know what are:
- Invitation letter: Who's inviting whom to what?
- Marriage certificate: Why?
- Other documents: Which ones?
- Sweater: This depends on where you're going.
- Tidbits or polo: What kind of tidbits? I don't play polo, so why should I bring it?
- Pocket knife: This is likely to be confiscated at the airport.
- Torch: I'm not a welder, so why should I carry one?
- Chess: Chess isn't a video game, and what does a cell phone have to do with either?
- Collar bones: Hopefully these are in your shoulders, not in your sewing kit!
- Inhaler/roll on/nasal spray: This is a contradiction in terms.
-phma 21:18, 10 Feb 2004 (EST)