Hey there is an orange county in Florida also. How do we deal with beaches in identically named locations?Ron 11:20, 11 Nov 2003 (PST)
- You need to read the article naming conventions. -- Evan 11:23, 11 Nov 2003 (PST)
- Ok but in this case as per the naming conventions it would end up as beaches(Southern California). It seems like this would be too large. Should I place all beaches in Southern California under this structure instead of breaking it up to Ventura County ,Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego? Ron 11:30, 11 Nov 2003 (PST)
- You've got a good point. That is a sticky wicket! So, I'll try to end-run it. Is Orange County big enough that we need to split it into regions? What about just listing the beach cities by name, like Huntington Beach and so on?
- Also, you gotta check your spaces in article names. It should be "Something (Something Else)", not "Something(Something Else)". It's not a function call! B-) -- Evan 11:34, 11 Nov 2003 (PST)
- I think what Evan was talking about was making it Oragne County(California). And I think we can just list all the beach cities in Oragne County or maybe list groups of them? I can't remember if there is anything between county and individual beach. (a la state->county->?->beach)Majnoona