While the anonymous contributions to this article have been great and are much appreciated, there is a lot of cleanup work that could be done. Most of the restaurants and attractions should be moved to the appropriate city articles (see Wikitravel:Where you can stick it. In general region articles are simply overviews of the area with lists of the cities and major destinations. -- Ryan 19:45, 15 March 2006 (EST)
- I changed the description in the first line, deleting the part that Northeast Ohio is "also known as Cleveland+". Nobody here would ever, ever call it that. "Cleveland+" was some kind of campaign a few years back trying to get tourists and businesses to come here.
- I also rewrote part of the "Understand" section, which originally implied that people from Akron, Youngstown, Geauga county etc. consider themselves "Clevelanders". Saying that in Akron or Youngstown might get a person slapped or punched. Each city and area in our region has its own identity, even though the various cities and counties do influence each other.
- Lastly, even though each city has its own identity, in Northeast Ohio we do tend to identify ourselves together as a distinct region, which is why I would say that this page should be more than just a "list", as has been suggested on this talk page.
EightySix 16:28, 7 December 2011 (EST)
While counties are often a good way to subdivide a region, sometimes there are ways that make more sense to the traveler (as opposed to the bureaucrat drawing straight lines on a map), such as grouping the cities along the Lake Erie shore, the "Greater Akron" area, etc. After all, we're a travel guide, not an atlas. :) - Todd VerBeek 09:16, 26 July 2006 (EDT)
There seems to be too large of a list of cities in the "Other destinations" section. Anyone else agreed that this list should be trimmed down?Fastestdogever 22:24, 21 February 2007 (EST)
- Please do. Other destinations is generally used for parks and other non-city destinations, and we generally try to limit lists to 5-9 items. -- Ryan 22:51, 21 February 2007 (EST)
I'm moving this list here for descriptive references of the town (which I'm horrible at). I'll move these to their respective counties when I get a chance.
Poor quality photos
The photos on this page are almost all of very poor quality (very blurred). —The preceding comment was added by 2605:a000:1106:45d8:bca8:6871:e52a:c718 (talk • contribs)
- Hello, there are two things you can do about the pictures: The best for us would be you uploading pictures using our Upload Wizard. Otherwise you can also embed pictures from Commons. Let us know if you need help! Regards, GiulioC (talk) 12:58, 13 October 2018 (EDT)