For future reference the Wikitravel:CIA World Factbook 2002 import can be found at Talk:Morocco/CIA World Factbook 2002 import.
Don't we need a 'See' section for special "must-see" attractions?
- They go in the Other Destinations section. See Wikitravel:Country article template. -- Colin 15:16, 19 May 2005 (EDT)
- Currently the article does not have such a section. One such destination to include would be Merzouge, from where one may embark on a camel excursion into the Sahara.,, Maybe I'll write about it when I have some time. -- Gyrofrog (talk) 02:00, 24 Jun 2005 (EDT)
External links moved
Some WikiTraveler left the following external links that might be useful to researchers.
Sleep for Dh75 is expensive budget?
I wonder if the prices like this really exist anywhere in Morocco:
- youth hostels in the major cities (dorm beds from around Dh 50)
- budget hotels: singles from around Dh 65
- slightly more expensive budget (singles from around Dh 75) and mid-range hotels sprinkled throughout ville nouvelles
From my experience, typical budget accommodation is from EUR50 to EUR80 per double, which is about x10 higher then the figures above. Can anyone support that the prices above are real and up-to-date? --DenisYurkin 15:53, 13 November 2006 (EST)