Jax bar has closed down
Baliexpat 02:33, 27 February 2011 (EST)
Villas, private holiday house
Hi Baliexpat, I is customary to discuss new holiday rental listings, or the establishment of a section for holiday rentals such as apartments and villas.
Please have a read of the article on establishing rental listings
Wikitravel is neither an apartment-finder service nor a real estate listing service, so in general real estate and rental agency listings are not allowed. The only exception to this rule is for locations where rental properties are a common form of travel accommodation and the following requirements are met:
- Consensus must be achieved on the article's talk page that rental listings should be allowed. When trying to build consensus provide some evidence that rental properties are commonly used by travelers to the destination and that their addition will improve the article. Please do not argue the merits of any particular company, but instead focus on the value of such accommodation for travelers to the destination city/region.
If consensus is achieved, rental agency listings must be placed into a separate sub-section of the article's "Sleep" section, as you did with the heading "Villas, private holiday house".
- Agency listings must include a local address with a phone number that specifies the physical address at the destination for picking up the keys, managing the property and/or resolving rental issues. This address must also be prominently displayed on the agency web site.
- Villas, apartments or cabins must be available for rentals of one week or less.
You are going to need to give some local contact details and make a case that rental villas are a common feature of Lovina.
That is why the listings have been moved across here. I have also applied some minor adjustments to the style and formatting. As both listings are appearing to be from a single supplier you may need to merge them into a single listing, unless they have entirely separate operations and 'reception/manager contact details. Cheers--felix 06:12, 29 October 2011 (EDT)
- From the newly established sub-section:
- Bali Villa Asmara, Lovina - Dencarik, ☎ +31 418643133, +62 813 37958364 ([email protected]), . checkin: 16:00; checkout: 11:00. Holiday house only 10 min from Lovina. Balinese theme with western style facilities. Big swimming pool. From €128.
- Moving other Villa listings that were in the hotel listings across as well here whilst this matter is resolved as per the notes above.
- Villa Santhi, Tukad Mungga, ☎ +62 813 37175371 ([email protected]), . Fully-serviced private villa set on the beach with a large infinity-effect swimming pool. Around €300/night. (-8.137277,115.052014)
- This one as well from within the Splurge section:
- Bali Villa Shanti, Lovina - Dencarik, ☎ +31 418643133, +62 813 37958364 ([email protected]), . checkin: 16:00; checkout: 11:00. A tropical holiday house surrounded by rice fields and sea only 10 min from Lovina. Balinese theme with western style facilities. Big swimming pool. A perfect place for relaxing and be pampered by the staff. From €128.
- I am really not sure why these listings have been moved out of the article? Which part of [Wikitravel:Accommodation_listings#Rental_listings]] has been contravened? These are established villas for rent for periods of less than a week. They are not rental agency listings. --burmesedays 00:06, 30 October 2011 (EDT)