Under extreme peer pressure, I rise to the challenge and submit another nomination of a Cape Peninsula dive site.
This one is a small and relatively straightforward wreck dive site, but it is very popular and deservedly so. The challenge here was to adequately describe both interior and exterior of the wreck, and I think I have now done this with the map and general arrangement drawings.
I would appreciate comments on how clear the descriptions are to the lay person and occasional diver, and of course the benefit of fresh eyes to spot the errors I have passed over. • • • Peter (Southwood) Talk 13:24, 14 July 2011 (EDT)
- 2 weeks and no comments! Maybe no-one else watches this page. Or everyone is out travelling? Cheers, • • • Peter (Southwood) Talk 04:44, 28 July 2011 (EDT)
- Support. The descriptions look good to me, and as a novice diver the information I would want all seems to be present. The only issues I saw (and these are too minor to prevent support): 1) the gallery pushes into the right ad bar - I think three images per row is more standard as that will use less than 800 pixels of width. 2) I wasn't sure if "imbedded" is British spelling or not, but if not then it should be changed to "embedded". -- Ryan • (talk) • 20:23, 28 July 2011 (EDT)
- Done, eventually. Never in the history of Wikitravel has it taken longer or more effort to make such small changes. I have been prevented from editing for nearly two weeks by persistent gateway timeouts when trying to edit or upload. The problem continues and I am using dialup on a laptop to edit this. It is expensive and slow, but it works. Cheers, • • • Peter (Southwood) Talk 11:57, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
- Support. I have done some nitpicky corrections, but as an admittedly regular diver I can't find anything missing that I can think of that should be added to the article. So, for my two cents... it should be a Star. Seascapeza 09:19, 11 August 2011 (EDT)
- Thank you for that fine simian grooming performance, It is delightful to be nit-free again, if only for a limited period ;-) Cheers, • • • Peter (Southwood) Talk 11:57, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
- Support. As ever, a very fine job done by Peter.--Burmesedays 09:52, 11 August 2011 (EDT)
- Support I'm not sure I can have a say in this (being here less than a month), and I'm not a diver, but for what it's worth: this article appears complete to me and looks good. Justme 11:40, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks to all for your time. Cheers, • • • Peter (Southwood) Talk 11:57, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
I am now able to edit again! I hope it lasts, as no-one was able to explain what the problem was. Anyway, I will star the article and do all the related admin. Thanks again to those who helped with the process. Cheers, • • • Peter (Southwood) Talk 06:01, 29 August 2011 (EDT)