What goes in this category?
- Here is where all sorts of dicussions about the parent article appear. If, for example, someone wrote some questionable content - things that sounded far fetched, maybe - another editor might want to move it here in order to save the content, but not have it as readily available until someone with better knowledge can confirm or deny said information
- Other discussions about the direction the article is taking or the format is uses may occur here as well.
- You may want to take a few minutes to read some of Wikitravel's introductory articles: Wikitravel:Help, Wikitravel:policies and guidelines, Wikitravel:Manual of style, Wikitravel:article templates.
- Also, if you create a username you'll have a "Talk" page all to yourself where this type of information can be conveyed quickily, easily, and more appropriatly.
- Thanks! -- Ilkirk 17:59, 20 Oct 2005 (EDT)