I guess this would be more appropriately named Cuba/Casa particular (or rather Private accommodation in Cuba) since it refers to this type of accommodation in Cuba only. Then it could also be listed as a travel topic. Ricardo (Rmx) 21:07, 19 August 2006 (EDT)
- Imported from the VFD page, because I wanted try to work out a consensus, here.
- I think the information provided here is great, but doesn't exactly deserve it's own article. I believe the information should be condensed and explained in the appropriate section of Finding accomodation. -- Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 23:47, 19 August 2006 (EDT)
- The second author only added a "not cite its references" and a "needs to be wikified" tag, which do not show in the article here. I'd move it to a more appropriate title (as suggested in Talk:Casa particular) and keep it as one of our travel topics -- Ricardo (Rmx) 08:14, 20 August 2006 (EDT)
- I guess I shouldn't have been so lazy and should have actually done the dectective work. Still, is this a large enough topic that we should keep it? -- Sapphire
- How about creating a Bed and Breakfasts and Guesthouses article? I think most of the information here could be inserted in that type of article then redirect this article to Bed and Breakfasts and Guesthouses. Making this article general enough shouldn't be too hard since it seems B&Bs and the casa particular type of accomodation seems very similar to me. -- Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 10:34, 20 August 2006 (EDT)