YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, has much to offer families with children.
Buses give free rides to a stroller with a child, and one accompanying adult.
Most museums are free of charge for children.
- Junibacken is based on Astrid Lindgren's works.
- The Vasa Museum is suitable for children.
- The National Museum of Natural History offers interactive guides to Earth's history, as well as Scandinavian, Arctic and Antarctic wildlife.
- The Museum of Science and Technology, Tekniska museet, has a science centre for hands-on experiments.
- The Transport Museum, Spårvägsmuseet and the Toy Museum, Leksaksmuseet
- miniWorld Stockholm displays contemporary toys.
- The Music and Theatre Museum has instruments for playing.
Toilets might be hard to find in Stockholm. Most hotels have toilets with a nursing table, formally limited to house guests, but usually available on request in the lobby.
Stockholm is safe, compared to other cities of similar size. Beware of waterfront quays, though.
Baltic Sea cruises have child activities.