St. Robert  is a city in Central Missouri.
The Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport located on Fort Leonard Wood is a joint use airport operated by the cities of Waynesville and St Robert. Despite the airport’s location on a military post, the airport’s services are open to the public. The airline terminal is located at Bldg 5002 on Iowa AVE. The Airport offers long term parking and there is a rental car concession at the airline terminal. For more information about Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport please contact 573-329-4216.
Harrison Rentals & Investments
617 Old Route 66
St Robert, MO 65584
Maintenance, Passenger Cars, Trucks, Vans
Phone: (573) 336-3221
This company provides clean, easy to rent vehicles for a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and helpful especially if you have children accompanying you.
- Onyx Mountain Caverns National Historic Site, Interstate 44, at the 169-J exit (From St.Robert, Missouri go east on Interstate 44 to exit 169. Cross over I-44 and travel east on the outer road 1 mile.), ☎ 573-762-3341. 8am. One Acre Entrance Room used for shelter by Historic Indian Tribes thousands of years ago. Many artifacts on display. (found deep in the ashes from their campfires) Underground River. (the end has yet to be found)Beautiful Onyx formation 35 feet high. Flowstone draperies, stalagmites and stalactites. Columns & soda straws are seen throughout the tour. THE SITE HAS CLOSED : http://rwarn17588.wordpress.com/2006/07/20/onyx-mountain-caverns-closes/ 5pm.
- Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center, 137 St Robert Blvd. Suite A (North of I-44, Exit 161), ☎ 573-3363-6355, . 8-5 Mon-Fri. The Pulaski County Tourism Bureau and Visitors Center offers information on Pulaski County Missouri home to Fort Leonard Wood, St. Robert, Waynesville, Dixon, Crocker, Richland, Laquey and Swedeborg. Visit our website for information on lodging, things to do, shopping and restaurants. Stop in our Visitors center to see over 750 brochures on attractions across the state of Missouri. All brochures are complimentary. Free.
- Old Stagecoach Stop, ☎ 573 435-6766. 10am. April through September on Saturdays. The building is a two story structure. There are ten rooms, nine restored to various periods in the building's history (1854-now). A tour with a guide in period costume takes about 45 minutes. 4pm.
- The Craftbox (Scrapbooking), 360 Old Rte 66 Suite 2, St. Robert (Copperfield Center), ☎ 573.336.2700. Are you interested in meeting new people, learning a new craft, or just hanging out with other crafty people? Then The Craft Box is the place for you! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced crafter The Craft Box has what you need. Come enjoy a homey, comfy place to shop.
- El Sombrero, 385 Highway Z St. Robert, MO, ☎ 573-336-2729. Alcohol Available
- Sweetwater BBQ, 14076 Hwy Z, St. Robert, MO, ☎ 573-336-8830. Catering Available
- Adonia's Steak and Seafood, Adonia's Steak & Seafood - Write a review 819 Highway Z, St Robert, MO (South Outer Rd. Z Hwy about 1/2 mile), ☎ 573-336-5110. Adonia's offers a variety of food choices to include fresh seafood and pasta. Indulge in our most popular dishes such as the Veal Marsala, Breast of Lemon Chicken, Poivrade, Chateau Briand (for two), Steak Dian, and Fettuccini Primavera. Vegetables are served crisp and all soups, dressings and desserts are made in-house.
- Comfort Inn ([email protected]), 103 St. Robert Blvd, ☎ +1 573-336-3553, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 11am. The beautiful Ozarks landscape is home to numerous recreational opportunities, including swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing and spelunking. $80-130 (Doubles).
- DeVille Motor Inn, 461 Old Route 66, ☎ +1 573-336-3113 ([email protected], fax: +1 573-336-3408), . Doubles $40.
- Fairfield Inn, 130 St Robert Blvd, ☎ +1 573-336-8600.
- Holiday Inn Express, 114 Vickie Lynn Ln, ☎ +1 573-336-2299. $94 (Doubles).
- MainStay Suites an Extended Stay hotel ([email protected]), 227 St. Robert Boulevard , Saint Robert, MO 65584, ☎ (573) 451-2700, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. Guests of this Saint Robert, MO hotel are invited to take advantage of the exercise room and seasonal outdoor pool.
- Microtel Inn and Suites, 562 Old Route 66, ☎ +1 573-336-7625. $55-85 (Doubles).
- Motel 6, 545 Highway Z, ☎ +1 573-336-3610. $45-55 (Doubles).
- Red Roof Inn, 129 St Robert Blvd, ☎ +1 573-336-2510.
- Super 8, 107 McKinnon St, ☎ +1 573-451-2888 ([email protected], fax: +1 573-451-2889). checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM.
|Routes through St. Robert