The town of St. Lucia, is on the southern tip of iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Many visitors use St. Lucia as their hub because of its close proximity to many attractions in the area.
- For other places with the same name, see Saint_Lucia (disambiguation).
From Durban - follow the N2 northwards passing by Stanger, Empangeni and Richards Bay. After around 250km turn off the N2 onto the R618 to Mtubatuba. Keep on the R618 and follow the signs to St Lucia - 26km. You will cross the bridge over the St Lucia estuary. Turn right at the T-Junction into McKenzie Road
From Johannesburg - follow the N2 southwards passing by Ermelo, Piet Retief and Pongola. After around 600km turn off the N2 onto the R618 to Mtubatuba. Keep on the R618 and follow the signs to St Lucia - 26km. You will cross the bridge over the St Lucia estuary. Turn right at the T-Junction into McKenzie Road
- Afrikar - Off-road car self drive experience
- Big 5 Safari - Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park
- Birding - Over 400 species recorded
- Cape Vidal - Renowned for its unspoilt beaches and sport fishing
- Crocodile Centre - Live crocodiles and snake displays
- Estuary Cruise - View Hippo's and crocodiles on the cruise
- Extreme Nature Tours and Safaris, St Lucia Estuary, ☎ +27 (0)82 2575-612, . Turtle tours, swim with dolphins, safaris
- St Lucia Wetlands - iSimangaliso Wetland Park Eco tour
- Horse Riding - Beach or safari horse riding
- Kayak Safari - Kayak amongst hippos and crocs
- Estuary Cruise - View hippos and crocodiles on the cruise
- Safari Night Drive - See the African nocturnal wildlife
- Sport - Golf, bowls, tennis and squash
- St Lucia Beaches - Sub-tropical blonde beaches
- Turtle Tour - Leatherback and loggerhead turtle nesting
- Walking Trails - Natural African landscapes and sea shores
- Whale Watching - Boat based whale watching
- Zulu Cultural Tour - Khula Zulu village tour
- Heritage Tours & Safaris, St Lucia Estuary South Africa, ☎ +27 35 590 1555, . Hippo & Croc Boat Cruise,Whale Watching,Big 5 Safaris,Night Drive Safaris,Snorkelling Cape Vidal,Safaris to Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve,Holiday Safari Packages,Day Safari Options Available (28° 22' 29.4024 S,32° 24' 42.6204 E)
- Ingwenya Lodge, 163 Hornbill Str, ☎ +27 (0)82 782-8172, . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 10AM. Self catering holiday accommodation. From R350.00/unit/day. (28°23'0.89,32°24'45.35)
- Zulani Guest House B&B, Flamingo Str, ☎ +27 (0)35 590-1421 ([email protected]), . A small, family-run quality four-star Guest House. The owners, Gary & June, reside in an adjoining cottage, and are on hand to provide the "personal hospitality". R385 per person sharing, including breakfast.
- Budget Backpackers, 81 mckenzie street, po box 198, st lucia 3936, ☎ +27(0)82-627-6208, . Budget accommodation located on the main street. Some free excursions and (at the moment) two low-cost safaris into the wetlands, St Lucia and Cape Vidal. from r110.
Annas Bed and Breakfast
, 8 Kuda Street, ☎ +27 (0)35 590-1988 ([email protected]), . A family-run quality four-star Guest House. The owners Richard and Brenda reside on the premises and are on hand to provide the "personal hospitality". R425 per person sharing, including breakfast.==Get out==