St. Julian's (Maltese: San Ġiljan) is a town in Malta.
This town is situated on the coast, north of Valletta. It is known for tourism-oriented businesses, such as hotels, restaurants and nightclubs, centred mostly in an area known as Paceville (pronounced "pach-a-vill").
- Quadro Restaurant, Westin Dragonara Resort, ☎ 0035621381000, . 1900-2300. Quadro Restaurant offers diners an amazing array of fresh fish and seafood, caught daily from the surrounding waters! As one of Malta’s finest restaurants, great care has been given to retain its renowned elegance and warmth. Fine silver, glowing candlelight and a beautiful setting create a memorable atmosphere. The menu features the best in fresh fish and shell fish and every dish is prepared with the greatest care and attention to detail by our highly skilled professional culinary team. Diners may choose to dine indoors or under the stars. Two private rooms with sea views are also available, and are ideal for special occasions or private functions.
- Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa (5 star hotel in Malta), 39, Main Street, Balluta Bay, St Julians, STJ1017 (15-20min away from national airport, centrally located on St Julians Promenade), ☎ +356 2311 0000 ([email protected], fax: +356 2311 0001), . checkin: 3PM; checkout: noon. Le Méridien St Julians is set on the ground of a 19th century villa. It has a central location in pretty Balluta Bay. Convenient for an active vacation, a relaxing spa take-away, meetings or weddings. Spa facilities include: indoor pool, fitness center, sauna, Jacuzzi, squash court, etc. Also offers a rooftop pool with views on the Bay. Rooms all have a balcony, some of them overlooking the sea. Large bathroom, in-room safe, television, movie selection, refreshment center and internet connection. Main restaurant Scirocco offers buffet options and the KuDeTa Lounge Bar is ideal for a snack at any time of the day. Pool Bar & Grill also available in summer. Kids Club (indoors) available. Varies from around €70 up to €190 per night for the standard room, depending on season, availability and lenght of stay. (N 55 35',E 30 14')
- Hilton Malta, Portomaso, St. Julians, Malta PTM 01, ☎ 356-21-383-383 (fax: 356-21-386-386), . Hilton Malta hotel is located at the heart of the fashionable Portomaso waterfront, only 15 minutes drive from Valletta.
- Hotel Juliani, 12 St.George's Rd, ☎ 356 2138 8000 ([email protected], fax: 356 2138 7800), . Centrally located boutique hotel. The rooms are large, well furnished and maintained and comfortable, overlooking Spinola Bay. The staff is helpful. EUR 170,00 - EUR 230,00.
- Penthouse St Julians (Sleeps 4), Windsor Court 6 Triq il-Kartocc Ibrag St Julians (Near Ibrag Church), ☎ 00356 79343230. checkin: flexible; checkout: flexible. It is a new modern and tastefully furnished, fully air conditioned one double bedroomed penthouse (double sofa bed in lounge) in a quiet location; and its only a few minutes walk away from the St Georges Bay and the Paceville entertainment area which includes a Multiplex Cinema and a Shopping Mall. It is also just two minutes away from a fresh fish shop, butcher shop, fruit and veg. shop, excellent supermarkets with Sunday opening, newsagent, bank, pharmacy, dry-cleaners, a hairstylist and a bar. The accommodation consists of one double bedroom, one bathroom and a separate kitchen next to a dining area and lounge. This apartment is very bright and spacious. Other facilities include cable TV and internet use can be pre-arranged. A telephone is also available by pre-paid card. The terrace is a very unique feature because it has two clearly defined areas @ approx 12ft square . One leading from a sliding door from the lounge into a private Gazebo ideal for eating and relaxing out of direct sunlight and the other from the Gazebo of course and a sliding door from the bedroom, that leads to a pair of sun loungers. A perfect private place to top-up that tan! From Euro 50.
- Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St. Julian's St. George's Bay St Julian's, Malta STJ 3391, ☎ +356 2137 4894, . From the hotel, views can be seen from the historic Grand Harbour in the east, all the way to the Island of Gozo in the west.
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Dragonara Road, St. Julians STJ 02, Malta, ☎ (356)(21) 381000 ([email protected], fax: (356)(21) 381347), . Beautiful 5-Star Luxury Resort. Perched on a 74,000-square-meter private peninsula in the island nation of Malta, The Westin Dragonara Resort is surrounded by the sparkling turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Opulent grounds and historic buildings complete the picture.