Springville is a city in the Wasatch Front in Utah.
Springville is accessible by car and by UTA bus from Salt Lake City.
Public transportation in Springville is limited. A car is highly recommended.
Springville Museum of Art
- Springville Museum of Art, 126 E 400 S, ☎ +1 801 489-2727, . TuTh-Sa 10AM-5PM, W 10AM-9PM, Su 3-6PM; first Monday of the month 6-8PM; closed on holidays. Museum of art featuring both local artists and more-known figures. Also features a statue garden and a large collection of Russian artwork. Free.
- Springville-Mapleton Pioneer Museum, 175 S Main Street, ☎ +1 801 491-2076. Mar-Oct: WFSa 1-4PM, or by appointment. Collection of pioneer artifacts housed by the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers  for the Springville and Mapleton communities. Free.
- Art City Trolley, 256 N Main St, ☎ +1 801 489-8585, . M-Th 11AM-9PM, F 11AM-10PM, Sa noon-10PM. Classy cafe that features a room in an actual trolley. A Springville favorite. $10-30.
- Joe Bandido's Mexican Restaurant, 1435 N Main St, ☎ +1 801 853-1500. M-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su 11AM-8:30PM. Quirky Mexican restaurant. $5-10.
- Kranky Franks, 388 N Main St, ☎ +1 801 491-7984, . M-Tu 11AM-4PM, W 10:30AM-4PM, Th 11AM-4PM, FSa 11AM-6PM. "Home of the Danger Dawgs." Hot dogs. $5.
- Honey & Grains Bakery, 548 S 1750 W, ☎ +1 801 491-9495. Tasty bread, cookies, cinnamon rolls, and other treats.