Boats near Southwest Harbor
Southwest Harbor is a town in Maine.
- Acadia Park Kayak Tours, ☎ (207) 266-1689, . Acadia Park Kayak Tours private trips can depart from and return to Southwest Harbor. No experience is necessary and all equipment is provided.
- XYZ, Route 102A. A delightful room, with many of the same posters/art on the wall and old favorites on the menu. And they still make killer margaritas. Lengua are back but in an entirely different form: instead of braised and served hot as an entree, it's now an appetizer choices served "pickled" in a vinaigrette. Absolutely fabulous! Try the lime bombe pie for the dessert.
- Little Notch Bakeria and Pizzeria. Great Italian style breads (of the rustic variety) and great pizza and hot sandwiches. The retail restaurant is on the main drag, the actual bakery out near the wharf.
- Beech Hill Farm. There's an organic farm on Beech Hill Road which is a project of the College of the Atlantic: Beech Hill Farm. It's farmstand is open 8AM-5PM Tu, W, F, and Sa. Good stuff if you have a kitchen available and/or plan on picnicing.
- Xanthus, . 6pm-9pm. Gorgeous views of Somes Sound & the surrounding mountains. Waterfront bar open July & August. Excellent cuisine & wine list.
- Ann's Point Inn, 79 Ann's Point Rd, ☎ 207-244-9595, . Ann's Point is a four-diamond contemporary inn on two acres at the tip of a peninsula. It features spacious rooms all with water views, an indoor pool, a Finnish sauna, a hot tub, and nearly 700 feet of shoreline. Services include an exquisite breakfast, afternoon refreshments, and evening cookies.
- The Claremont Hotel, 22 Claremont Rd, ☎ 207-244-5036, . A six-acre shorefront resort including the historic hotel with 24 guest rooms, the Phillips House with 6 private inn-style rooms, and 14 housekeeping cottages. On-site facilities include restaurant and bar, dock, moorings, boat house restaurant, rowboats, bicycles, clay tennis court and two tournament-class croquet courts. There are 14 housekeeping cottages, some with ocean views, all with fireplaces, decks and kitchenettes, and all ideal for family vacations, or romantic weekend getaways.
- Harbour Cottage Inn, 9 Dirigo Road, ☎ 207-244-5738, . A premier Maine bed and breakfast with 11 guest rooms, fantastic specials and romantic packages in beautiful Southwest Harbor. Close to Bar Harbor and less than 1 mile to Acadia National Park. $165-$289.