South Holland  (Dutch: Zuid-Holland) is a province in the Netherlands.
South-Holland consists of the southern half of the historic County of Holland. It can roughly be divided into 6 regions:
|| Bulb Region |
This area's landscape is renowned for it's enormous flower fields, considered typical for the country. The Keukenhof is visited by millions of travelers each year.
|| Green Heart |
In the middle of the Randstad conurbation lies the Green Heart, a green agricultural zone between the four big cities. The countryside offers flat polders, canals and lakes, which can be explored on foot, by bicycle or by boat.
|| Haaglanden |
The Hague is the political heart of the country with numerous attractions like the Binnenhof, the Royal Palace and Madurodam. Interesting towns lie around it, such as the historic Delft with it's blue-white ceramics and Scheveningen with it's beach.
|| Rijnmond |
Greater Rotterdam is an economic and urban giant with the largest port of Europe. Plenty of modern architecture awaits you, as well as good restaurants and nightlife.
- The Hague — judicial capital of the world, seat of the government and plenty of attractions
- Alphen aan den Rijn — one of the oldest cities of the Netherlands with prehistoric remains and museums
- Delft — old city famous for its Delftware ceramics
- Dordrecht — historic city with numerous museums
- Gouda — historical city famous for its Gouda cheese and the cheese market
- Leiden — vibrant student town with the oldest university of the country
- Rotterdam — Europe's largest port, modern architecture and an impressive skyline
- Scheveningen — largest and most popular beach of the country, officially a district of The Hague
- Schiedam — historical city known for its jenever, a Dutch alcoholic drink, and the five largest windmills of the world
- Keukenhof — each spring more than 800,000 tourists visit the Keukenhof
- Kinderdijk — these mills show the typical Dutch landscape in all it's glory
- The windmills of Kinderdijk (on the Unesco heritage list)
- Go sailing on the Kager Plassen.
- Go cycling through the polders or the coastal dunes or from historic town to historic town.