Skierniewice (Skyernyeweetzeh) is a city in Łódź Voivodship.
Warsaw-Chopin airport's located about 1 h from Skierniewice. Same as Warsaw-Modlin airport.
Much of attractions are located close to each others.
- old town. Market place and many old buildings, old former synagogue and churches
- Bishops palace. Old, big palace, currently a museum. There's surrounded by park.
- water tower. Brick-made and castle-like tower on Konstytucji 3 Maja street
- wooden manor house. There was living one of Frederic Chopin's partners-Konstancja Gładkowska, currently there's a museum.
- railway station. Massive brick-made building with beautiful interior.
- Saint Joseph church. Contemporary church with a beautiful interior located close to Bolimowski Landscape Park.
- Rest in city park
- Rest or walk on Zadębie lake.
- Rest on Zalew Poniatowskiego lake.
- Rest on go kayaking on Rawka river.
- Enjoy walks in woods in Bolimowski Landscape Park.
- Walk on pond Staw na Widoku
- There's a skatepark in Widok district
- See Polana Siwica Reserve in Bolimowski Landscape Park. There's Szlak Wielkich Polan trail.
- There're lots of bike trails nearby, f.ex. Ptaki Okolicy Skierniewic trail
- There's fruits, flowers and vegetables holiday celebrated in in one of September weekends.
The only one sleeping objects in the city are Buisness Center Apartments, Hotel Dworek and Fokus. There're also Guest Rooms on Kilińskiego or Św. Stanisława streets and Hostel on Czerwona street. There's also a guest room (Pokój Gościnny Nadleśnictwo Skierniewice) located in the middle of the forest.
There're many campsite places near Bolimowski Landscape Park: on Zalew na Rawce lake located near the motorway, in Budy Grabskie on Rawka river, forest car park in Bartniki and in Oberwanka on Rawka river. All places are mostly dedicated for tent-pitching. Forest car park in Bartniki is also good for campers.
- Nieborów — Place with famous Arkadia palace
- Lipce Reymontowskie — Place where famous Polish writer and Literature Nobel Prize winner- Władysław Reymont was born.
- Łowicz — City famous by folk art.
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|