Sivas is a city in northeastern part of Central Anatolia, Turkey.
There are daily flights from Istanbul to Sivas Airport (VAS). A number of other cities across Turkey are also served with less frequent flights.
- Istanbul, Eskişehir (Doğu Express, Güney Express, Vangölü Express)
- Ankara, Kayseri (Doğu Express, Erzurum Express, Güney Express, Vangölü Express, 4 Eylül Mavi Treni)
- Batman, Diyarbakir, Malatya (Güney Express, 4 Eylül Mavi Treni)
- Tatvan (Lake Van), Muş, Elazig (Vangölü Express)
- Kars, Erzurum, Erzincan (Doğu Express, Erzurum Express)
As Turkish bus system is extensive, you can find buses from many cities in Turkey, including Istanbul and Ankara among many others.
The telephone code of the city (and surrounding towns) is (+90) 346.