Sebastopol is located in Sonoma County in the Bay Area of California.
It is named after a city in Crimea which we list as Sevastopol.
The area of downtown Sebastopol is small and can easily be covered on foot. Buses are available but not prominent, and to reach more rural areas a car is helpful.
- Sonoma County Repertory Theater (the Rep), 104 N. Main St., Box Office: +1 707 823-0177, . The Rep’s storefront theater is an intimate setting for extraordinary storytelling. Featuring a season of eight plays preformed “up close and personal” in a blackbox theater setting. The Rep also produces the Sebastopol Shakespeare Festival in the summer under the stars in Ives Park.
- Milk & Honey, 123 N. Main St, ☎ +1 (707) 824-1155, . Your one stop shopping for hippie or new age products. Alter decoration, crystals, candles, jewelry and pregnancy kits.
- Earth Child, 200 S. Main St. Wooden toys and hand made dolls. No plastic or cheap made in china toys.
- GTO's Seafood House, 234 S. Main St, Phone: +1 707 824-9922, . The restaurant features seafood and steak entrees, a wine list featuring Sonoma County’s best wines (with bottle and by-the-glass pricing), a full liquor bar and delicious desserts. The bread pudding is to die for and their entrees are a mix of New Orleans and Classic Californian Cuisine. Reservations are recommended.
- King Hwa, 636 Gravenstein Hwy N, Phone: +1 707 823-1113. Chinese.
- K & L Bistro, 119 S Main St., Phone: +1 707 823-6614.
- 101 Main Bistro & Wine Bar, 101a South Main St., Phone: +1 707 829-3212.
- Sushi Tozia, 7531 Healdsburg Ave, ☎ +1 (707) 824-9886. Amazing Sushi. Great sushi chefs that will make you an thing you ask for. Try the prawn martini, you will not regret it.
- Sushi Hana, 6930 Burnett St, ☎ +1 (707) 823-3778. Dollar Sushi on Monday and Wednesday, $1 sushi pieces, and $3 roles. Even on a normal day Sushi Hana is inexpensive but it not the highest quality
- Maxwell's Feel Good BBQ, 10315 Bodega Hwy (At Bill's Market). Fri-Sun 12PM-6PM. Max has been a chef as some of the best restaurants in town and recently opened up this BBQ and taco stand outside of Bill's Market. He has the best taco's in town.
- Starlight Wine Bar & Restaurant, 6761 Sebastopol Ave, ☎ +1 (707) 823-1963, .
- Jasper O'Farrell's- An Irish pub with 'world famous' fish & chips.
- Hardcore Espresso, 1798 Gravenstine Highway South (Hwy 116), ☎ +1 (707) 823-7588. A locals' hang out and the best place for coffee. Hardcore Espresso is exactly that, hardcore, the building is the back side of a barn. The cafe is half inside, half outside and is a part of the local flavor.
- Sunshine Roasters, 992 Gravenstien Ave, ☎ +1 (707) 829-3882, . Mon-Fri 6AM-6PM, Sat-Sun 7AM-6PM. The second Sunshine Roasters in West County (the first is in Forestville). Good coffee and pastries. Owned by a guys who goes by Sunshine.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1101 Gravenstein Hwy South, Phone: +1 707 829-6677, .
- The Sebastopol Inn, 6751 Sebastopol Ave, Toll free: +1 800-653-1082, .