Schaumburg is a city in Chicagoland, best known for its ever popular Woodfield Mall, which, in an affront to good taste, is the second most visited tourist attraction in Illinois.
Schaumburg is just off the I-90 in Illinois. From the Congress pkwy, take the exit onto I-90 W/I-94 W toward Wisconsin & continue to follow I-90 W. After about 27 miles, take the left exit onto Roselle road, move straight & turn right at W Thacker Street.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center, 601 N. Martingale Road, . This attraction for children features a full replica of Chicago using LEGO bricks and a number of educational activities inspired by LEGO.
- Chinese Garden Restaurant, 754 E Schaumburg Rd, ☎ +1 847 882-4482.
- Seasons 52, 1770 E Higgins Rd, ☎ 847-517-5252, .
- Doubletree Chicago / Schaumburg, 800 National Parkway, ☎ 847-605-9222, .
- Residence Inn Chicago Schaumburg, 1610 McConnor Parkway, ☎ 1-847-517-9200, . checkin: 3:00 PM; checkout: 12:00 PM.
|Routes through Schaumburg