Øresundsbron bridge connecting Denmark and Skåne.
Scania (Swedish: Skåne, ) is the southernmost province in Sweden, and part of the Götaland region. It is known for its rich agricultural fields, its old history, long beaches, Danish heritage and a remarkable local accent.
- Ven Island
- The picturescue southeastern district of Österlen
- The Kullaberg nature reserve
- The three small national parks Stenshuvud, Söderåsen, and Dalby Söderskog
- Falsterbo peninsula
- Båstad  town and Bjäre area
- The Kullabygden region which hosts a nature reserve, horseback riding and picturesque coastal towns
- Ales stenar - a 67 metre long stone ship formed by 59 large boulders of sandstone, a megalithic monument from the Nordic Iron Age
- Copenhagen Airport (Kastrup)  (IATA: CPH) in Denmark, is the main international airport of the area, located just across the Øresundbron bridge connecting Denmark and Sweden. A 20 minute trip by train, bus or car takes you from Copenhagen Airport to Skåne. Skånetrafiken  trains run from Copenhagen Airport to Malmö and Skåne every 20 minutes, a one way ticket costs around 100 SEK (10 Euro).
- Malmö Airport (Sturup) , located 25 kilometres east of Malmö, has air traffic from Stockholm, Hungary, Poland amongst others. There are Flygbussarna airport coaches  connections to the cities of Malmö and Lund.
Scania is connected to Germany, Denmark and Poland by car ferry.
- TT-Line runs services to Travemünde and Rostock (Germany) daily.
- Scandlines  runs daily services to Sassnitz and Rostock (Germany).
- Scandlines  and HH-Ferries  runs daily services to Elsinore (Denmark). The trip takes about 20 minutes and the ships run at least every hour 24/7. Daytime there is a departure every 20 minutes.
- Unity Line  and Polferries  run daily services to Swinoujscie (Poland).
Skånetrafiken  provides comprehensive rail and bus service in the region.
- Glimmingehus  - a well preserved manor from the 16th century
- Skåne Zoo  - the only Scandinavian zoo with Scandinavian animals only
Hike on Skåneleden.
In all of Sweden Scania is most known for the culinary arts. Malmö offers a wide selection of restaurants, the region of Österlen has alot to offer in the way of food.