Sassari is a city in Sardinia.
Sassari is a city in the northwest corner of Sardinia. It is the second-largest city in Sardinia in terms of population with over 130,000 inhabitants.
1. National "G.A. Sanna" Museum
2. National Archaeological and Ethnographic "G.A. Sanna" Museum
3. National Pinacotheca "Mus'A"
4. Historical Museum of "Brigata Sassari"
5. Museum of Science and Technology (it is constituted by many collections located in several university faculties: mineralogical, botanic, Entomological, zoological, anatomical collection "Luigi Rolando", physics and agronomic collection)
6. Museum of History of Sassari
1. Hotel Piccolo Pevero di Azara Quirico: Loc. Piccolo Pevero, SNC 07020 Arzachena. phone: 0789 94551
2. Aigua: Bed and Breakfast Via Ambrogio Machin 22 07041 Alghero. http://www.aigua.it
3. Hotel Grazia Deledda: Viale Dante, 47 079 271235. http://www.hotelgraziadeledda.it