Santaquin is a small city in the Wasatch Front region in the state of Utah in the United States. It hugs the bottom of Utah Valley and is generally considered the southernmost city in the Wasatch Front. Santaquin has a population of approximately 8,500.
Santaquin is just off of I-15.
Santaquin does not yet have any transportation, although voters agreed on a tax to extend bus services from Payson in the near future.
- Santaquin Chieftain Museum, 100 W 100 S, ☎ +1 801 754-3910, . By appointment only. Probably the most outstanding local museum you've ever seen: It's filled to the brim with pioneer relics and other more recent memorabilia and daily items chronicling the history of Santaquin. Well-crafted exhibits and displays, including a replica of a mine. The museum is housed in the old elementary school next to the DUP pioneer cabins. Unfortunately, the museum is open only by appointment (don't believe the website) due to poor visitorship, but it's definitely worth calling to see this hidden gem! Free.
- Pioneer Cabin, 40 W 100 S (next to library). By appointment only. An 1871 cabin refurbished to hold pioneer relics. Run by the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers . Free.
- Leslie Family Tree, 77 W Main St, ☎ +1 801 754-3499. M-Th 9AM-9PM, FSa 9AM-10PM. Homey smalltown family restaurant. Known for its tasty scones.
- Santa Queen, 40 E Main St, ☎ +1 801 754-3051, . M-Sa 10AM-10PM. Local burger joint. $5-10..
- Wagon Wheel Saloon, 340 E Main St, ☎ +1 801 754-1304 . Santaquin's only social club/bar. Also serves pizza and sandwiches. Pool tables and arcade games are available.