Santa Catarina is a state in the southern region of Brazil. It is situated between Parana and Rio Grande do Sul.
- For other places with the same name, see Santa Catarina (disambiguation).
- Santa Catarina Island (commonly called Florianópolis)- between São Paulo and Porto Alegre, this island is one of the top travel destinations in south Brazil, with its 42 beaches and incredible landscape
- Beer - high quality beer from local microbreweries Einsebahn and Bierland, in Blumenau, Schornstein in Pomerode, and Zehn Bier in Brusque
- Wine - investments are being made to produce good wine in São Joaquim
- Cachaça - high quality cachaças can be found in Luis Alves and many other small cities, and Florianópolis also has a few good brands, as Cachaça Intisica