San Bernardino  is a city in the Inland Empire in California.
San Bernardino is the birthplace of the Hell's Angels motorcycle club. It's called Berdoo by motorcycle aficionados.
- McDonald Brothers Hamburger Stand, "(14th. The original McDonald's, now a museum. Look for the huge red sign advertising 15 cent hamburgers which can't be purchased in the adjoining museum.
- Mitla Cafe, 602 N. Mt. Vernon Ave., ☎ +1 909-888-0460. Tu-Th 9AM-2:30 PM & 4:30PM-8PM; F 9AM-9PM; Sa-Su 9AM-8PM.
- Best Western Hospitality Lane, 294 E Hospitality Ln, (909) 381-1681, Fax: (909) 888-5120, .
- Motel 6 San Bernardino North, 1960 Ostrems Way, (909) 887-8191, Fax: (909) 880-9231, .
- Motel 6 San Bernardino South, 111 West Redlands Boulevard, (909) 825-6666, Fax: (909) 872-1104, .
San Bernardino is a good launching point for Joshua Tree National Park, and lies halfway between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.