Saint Johnsbury  is a city in Vermont. The population is about 7,600.
Saint Johnsbury is just north of the intersection of 93 and 91
- Dog Chapel and Stephen Huneck Gallery, 143 Parks Rd. (I-93, Exit 1, turn left onto Route 2 west and go about three-quarters of a mile to Spaulding Road and turn right), 802-748-2700, . Open Jun-Oct 10AM-5PM Sa 11AM-4PM and Sundays. Nov-May by appointment only. Free. The sign says "All breeds/all creeds/no dogmas". Dog lovers will enjoy this. Author, and artist Stephen Huneck's gallery is also a treat.
- Anothony's Diner 321 Railroad St. Open until 8pm. Homecooking family restaurant serving burgers, fish, and vegetarian selections as well as homemade pies.
- Holiday Motel, 25 Hastings Street, (802) 748-8192. Basic, clean and friendly with pool and standard amenities. $$90 and up.
- Comfort Inns & Suites St. Johnsbury, 703 US Route 5 South, (802) 748-1500, . The hotel offers a wide range of family vacation packages year round.
- Fairbanks Inn, St. Johnsbury, Vermont, 401 Western Avenue, ☎ 866-359-8204, . A comfortable, pet-friendly, bed and breakfast style lodging, extended stay and vacation hotel.
|Routes through Saint Johnsbury