Rustenburg (Place of rest) is a city in South Africa's North West Province.
Rustenburg was founded in 1851 and is today mostly known for the platinum that is mined there.
Pilanesburg International Airport in Sun City
Follow the N4 West from Pretoria. Note that this is a toll road.
Searched everywhere, there seems to be no bus service from Rustenburg to Pretoria.
- Kgaswane Mountain Reserve, ☎ +27 (0)14 533-2050 ([email protected], fax: +27 (0)14 533-0397), . Lots of sable antelope and popular hiking venue. R20.00 per adult, R10 per child ().
- Road Lodge, Cnr Howick & Magaliesburg Rd, ☎ +27 (0)14 537-3088 ([email protected], fax: +27 (0)14 537-3099), . From R335 per person sharing.
- Rusthaven B&B, ☎ +27 (0)14 592-8627 (, [email protected], fax: +27 (0)86 614-6429), .
- Kedar Country Hotel, ☎ +27 ([email protected], fax: +27 (0)11 957-3212), .
- Woodridge Palms Boutique Hotel, Woodstock Swartruggens (near Koster Dam), ☎ +27 (0)14 544-6911, . checkin: 12 noon; checkout: 10 am. An oasis in the African bushveld, this luxurious private boutique hotel is the perfect get-away destination for those wishing to experience the intimacy of the African bushveld,with secluded comfort and in-obtrusive service. from R.1080.
- Symphony Guesthouse, Second avenue,Waterfall, ☎ 0145922821, . checkin: 14h00; checkout: 11h00. Experience our stylishly decorated accommodattion in 7 en-suite bedrooms with DSTV, mini-bar and tea and coffee trays. This rustic, characterful lodge offers a country, homely relaxation, back-to-nature experience. You will extend your stay - over and over again R449.00.