| || |
| || |
Revision as of 13:11, 9 June 2009
Rustenburg (Place of rest) is a city in South Africa's North West Province.
Rustenburg was founded in 1851 and is today mostly known for the platinum that is mined there.
Pilanesburg International Airport in Sun City
Follow the N4 West from Pretoria. Note that this is a toll road.
Searched everywhere, there seems to be no bus service from Rustenburg to Pretoria.
- Kgaswane Mountain Reserve, ☎ +27 (0)14 533-2050 ([email protected], fax: +27 (0)14 533-0397), . Lots of sable antelope and popular hiking venue. R20.00 per adult, R10 per child ().
- Road Lodge, Cnr Howick & Magaliesburg Rd, ☎ +27 (0)14 537-3088 ([email protected], fax: +27 (0)14 537-3099), . From R335 per person sharing.
- Rusthaven B&B, ☎ +27 (0)14 592-8627 (, [email protected], fax: +27 (0)86 614-6429), .
- Kedar Country Hotel, ☎ +27 ([email protected], fax: +27 (0)11 957-3212), .
- Woodridge Palms Boutique Hotel, Woodstock Swartruggens (near Koster Dam), ☎ +27 (0)14 544-6911, . checkin: 12 noon; checkout: 10 am. An oasis in the African bushveld, this luxurious private boutique hotel is the perfect get-away destination for those wishing to experience the intimacy of the African bushveld,with secluded comfort and in-obtrusive service. from R.1080.
- Pretoria, follow the N4 East
- Sun City, follow the R510 Northeast for about 30km, turn left into the R556. Another 25 km and you are there.