Rosemont is a city in Cook County in the state of Illinois, just outside of Chicago. It does enormous business as the primary hotel supplier for O'Hare International Airport, but has a couple of the region's best-known concert venues as well.
The CTA Blue Line has a stop in Rosemont.
PACE buses serve the area, and hotels can be expected to run shuttles to the airport. For anything else, though, you'll likely want to have a car.
- Donald E. Stephens Museum of Hummels, 555 N. River Rd., . Self-proclaimed as having the world's largest public display of M.I. Hummel figurines in the world. You know, those little cherub-faced ceramic figures.
- Chicago Wolves, 6920 N. Mannheim Rd., . This semiprofessional hockey team plays at the Allstate Arena. The season runs October-April.
- Allstate Arena (Rosemont Horizon).
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
- Rosemont Theatre.
- Muvico 18, 9701 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., . This huge movie theater, over 100,000 square feet, is more than just a theater. For those 21 and up, the VIP Theatre has free popcorn, bigger seats, and cocktails. There's a full-service restaurant on site (you can eat while watching a movie), a playroom, and child care for kids age 3-10.
There are quite a lot of hotels in Rosemont — see O'Hare International Airport for listings.