Roseau is the capital city of Dominica.
- For other places with the same name, see Roseau (disambiguation).
Very reasonably priced buses, (in the form of mini buses)that travel around most of the island can be boarded in Roseau. Destinations are not usually posted on the front, but local people are very helpful and can tell you where the bus stops are for each town.
- French Quarter - The most historic section of the city, the streets are lined with picturesque wooden buildings; most with beautiful balconies.
- Roseau Cathedral - A beautiful black stone cathedral, built in the Gothic style
- Dominica Museum - An excellent, if small museum, on Dominica's history and nature
- Food Market - Located on the north end of town, this market abounds with vendors selling all manner of tropical fruit
- Shopping at the night time fruit market by the river in Roseau is an interesting experience enhanced by a drink of fresh coconut water and freshly roasted plantains or breadfruit.
- Calabash Heights in Roseau provides delicious rasta Italian food and is strictly vegan. *Coconuts is an excellent restaurant in central Roseau. It is owned by the Minister of Health and is accommodating to travelers with every range of special needs (especially of those who have gluten allergies because the owner's wife is, herself, allergic to gluten).
- 'Fort Young Hotel', , 73 Guest rooms. Beautiful terraced rooms overlook the harbor.