The North of Rome is comprised of Municipi 4, 15–20.
- Villa Albani and Villa Torlonia, two magnificient patrician houses with beautiful gardens.
- Catacombes of St Agnese.
- Quartiere Coppede and its strange Liberty style buildings from the 20'.
- Casetta di Campagna, Via Affogalasino, 40 ((Casetta Mattei-Trullo)), ☎ +39 06 6574 3230, . In the natural park Valle dei Casali they have very good meat. They also offer a fixed price menu for pizza (only for more than 4 people) which is good for a large gathering dinner. You need a car to reach the place. Closed on Monday. Sunday, Saturday and holidays also open at noon.
- La Pergola, Hotel Cavalieri Hilton, Via A. Cadlolo 101, ☎ 06-35092152. Tue-Sat 7:30pm-12am; closed Aug 8-Aug 23. Awarded three stars in the Guide Rouge. The chef, Heinz Beck, is German in origin and has set a style which combines Italian fresh produce with exceptional creativity and presentation. The restaurant overlooks Rome, so be sure to get a table by the window. The wine cellar is exceptional. Expect to have to book months in advance, but the trip is well worth it. mains €35-50; set menu €130-150.
- Taverna Pio Bove, Via Alessandro Cruto 9 (Bus 128, 775), ☎ +39 06 553 011 35. Good steak house in the suburbs, but not too far from Basilica di San Paolo fuori le mura. Open at 7PM everyday.
- Vivi Bistrot, Via Vitellia, 102 (VillaPamphili), ☎ +39 06 58 27 540, . In the Villa Pamphili park, this new bistrot offers healthy food suitable for children as well. Useful for arranging a picnic in the park.
- Yesh', ia Silvestro Gherardi 51, ☎ +39 06 858 00315, . Kosher steak house.
- Hotel Kent, Via Reggio Emilia, 71, ☎ +39 06 8540797 ([email protected], fax: +39 06 8541040), . checkin: The Hotel Kent is a 3 star Hotel set just in front of the MACRO, the Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome. The hotel is located at a few steps from the historical Porta Pia.