Robinson Township is a town in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, about 12 miles west of Pittsburgh. It is one of the closest communities to the Pittsburgh International Airport, and it is a primary gateway to the airport.
Being so close to the airport, most who pass through Robinson are traveling between the airport and Pittsburgh. Robinson is on US 22/30 and along I-376, which share the Penn Lincoln Parkway which connects Robinson to Downtown Pittsburgh. Pennsylvania Route 60 runs the eight miles from Robinson to the airport. From the north or south, I-79 passes through the eastern edge of Robinson - exit onto US 22/30 or SR 60 and head west.
The Port Authority of Allegheny County , the regional bus service, has a few routes connecting Robinson to Pittsburgh. The main one serving Robinson is the 28X Airport Flyer, which travels mostly along freeways and dedicated busways from the airport to Downtown Pittsburgh and Oakland.
- Robinson Town Center & The Mall at Robinson - at US Route 22/30 and PA Route 60 - if you need IKEA, come here.
- Quaker Steak and Lube, 110 Andrew Drive (Located in the Pointe section of Robinson), ☎ (412) 494-3344, . You know those "travel" shows where they eat wings you need to sign a waiver for. Well this is one of them. moderate.
- Mad Mex, 2 Robinson Plaza, ☎ (412) 494-5656, . Mad Mex has a unique texmex menu, awesome ambiance and a great bar.
- AmeriSuites Pittsburgh/Airport, 6011 Campbells Run Road, +1 412 494-0202 . Located seven miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and 11 miles west of downtown Pittsburgh.
- Four Points by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport, 1 Industry Lane, +1 724 695-0002, . Luxury Pittsburgh hotel offers business amenities and luxury for the weary traveller.
- MainStay Suites, 1000 Park Lane Drive, +1 412 490-7343, . checkin:3PM checkout:12PM email:[email protected]. The MainStay Suites hotel is an all-suite extended stay property located just minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Microtel Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport, 900 Chauvet Drive, +1 412 788-7200 . Offering convenience and comfort for the traveller looking for a great deal.
- Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, 777 Aten Rd, +1 412 788-8800 (fax: +1 412 788-0743), . Located 5 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and 12 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. Smoke-free, pet-friendly hotel. Free airport shuttle.
|Routes through Robinson Township