Risaralda is a department in the Andino region of Colombia. It is located in the western central region of the country. Its capital is Pereira.
Risaralda was divided from the department of Caldas in 1966. Risaralda is very well known for the high quality of its coffee, and a booming industry: clothes, food, trading of goods and services. An important touristic, commercial, and business center.
The territory is very mountainous and has many kinds of climate in a very small area. Its proximity to harbours like Buenaventura on the Pacific Ocean and to the biggest cities in Colombia – Bogotá, Cali, Medellín – it a fast growing economic center.
- Pereira - capital
- Belén de Umbría
- La Celia
- La Virginia
- Pueblo Rico
- Santa Rosa de Cabal
- Zoo Matecana
- Bolivar Square
- La pobreza Cathedral
- The Farm of Noe
- Otun Lake
- Hot springs of Santa Rosa de Cabal
- Marked Stones of Alto del Toro
- Discos and pufs zone of Dosquebradas "Pink Rute"
- Natural park "Los Nevados"
- Natural Reserve "Otun - Quimbaya"
- Botanic Garden "University Tecnologic"
- Orchids Garden Tsubota
- Natural Museum Gilberto Toro Garcia inside Zoo Matecana
- Gold Museum of Republic Bank