Richland County is in Northwest Ohio.
Richland County Courthouse in downtown Mansfield
Kingwood Center - Mansfield
- Interstate 71 goes northeast and southwest through the county
- U.S. Route 30 goes east and west through the county
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA:CLE), PH:(216)-265-6030. []. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is one of Continental Airlines' three U.S. hubs as well.
- Port Columbus International Airport (IATA:CMH), 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, PH:(614)-239-4083, []. Port Columbus International Airport is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Louis Bromfield's Malabar Farm , 4050 Bromfield Rd. Lucas, Ph:419-892-2784. In 1976, Malabar became an Ohio State Park. Dedicated to perpetuating Bromfield's farming philosophies, preserving the Big House artifacts, providing a place where visitors can explore life on the farm and beauty of nature.
Richland B & O Bike Trail
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, 7721 Steam Corners Road, Lexington, tel: 1-800-MID-OHIO, [email protected],.
- Richland B & O Bike Trail, PH: 419-884-3764. The bike trail is over 18 miles long, paved on the abandoned Ohio B & O Rail Road bed. It is well maintained and protected. It runs from Mansfield to Butler through one of Ohio's most scenic areas.
Richland County bee breeder.