| || |
'''Hawthorne Suites ''', 928 NW Olsen Street , ''+1 509 '' 332-0928 , Fax: ''+1 509 '' 334-5275 , [http://ww.pullman-wa.com/housing/motels/bestwest.htm ]. |+|
'''Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites ''', 1190 Bishop Blvd , ''+1 509 '' 334-4437 , [http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hd/puwex ]. |+|
* Hawthorne Suites928 NW Olsen Street+1 509 332-0928+1 509 334-5275http://ww.pullman-wa.com/housing/motels/bestwest.htm
* Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites1190 Bishop Blvd+1 509 334-4437http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hd/puwex
| || |
Revision as of 17:16, 7 December 2006
Pullman  is a city in Whitman County, Washington State, USA. It is home to Washington State University and the National Lentil Festival
Pullman accessed by US 195, and SR 270.
Trailways runs regular bus routes from Spokane.
Pullman is served by the Pullman-Moscow Regional airport.
Since there is not much to the downtown area, transportation is a must. Public transportation is available from Pullman Transit, though it is often geared towards the university. Pullman also has multiple bike trails for summer travel around the town.
Being the home of a major state university, there are many WSU centric activities available
Washington State University
WSU is trying to collect many of the sights around campus in one website titled Around WSU. These are a selection (and maybe a few that have been forgotten)
- The Bears (WSU Grizzly Research) - One common sight is the Grizzly Bear research facility on Airport road. The bears usually come out of hibernation around March, and you can see them in their outdoor facility
Pullman has a listing of restaurants in the area. However, here is a small selection:
- Ferdinands Creamery - Home to Cougar Gold Cheese and some delicious ice cream. Check the hours in advance, they're not open often.
- Hawthorne Suites, 928 NW Olsen Street, ☎ +1 509 332-0928 (fax: +1 509 334-5275), .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1190 Bishop Blvd, ☎ +1 509 334-4437, .
Pullman is 8 miles away from Moscow, Idaho, which has many attractions worth checking out.