Earth : North America : United States of America : Mid-Atlantic : Pennsylvania : Pottsville
Pottsville is a city in Pennsylvania.
Visit the Yuengling Brewery  on Mahantongo Street. The brewery is the oldest in the United States and has been continuously owned and operated by the Yuengling family since 1829. Tours are free and occur every weekday and on Saturdays from April to December.
- Maroons Sports Bar, 556 N Centre St, ☎ (570) 628-4625, . Maroons serves typical American bar/pub food and always has locally brewed Yuengling beer on tap. Read their website to get an idea of the history behind the establishment.
- The Greystone, 315 N. Centre St, ☎ 570-628-4220. Voted the number one fine dining restaurant in the county, The Greystone is located across from City Hall in downtown Pottsville. They have a creative menu and live entertainment. In fairer weather outdoor seating is available and private dining rooms can be arranged.
Pottsville boasts a great number of bars and pubs all around the city.
- GoodFella's, GoodFellas Warehouse 1105 S Centre St (Rt-61 1 mile south of Kentucky Fried Chicken turn West @traffic light/Getty Station), ☎ (570)-628-2474, . Voted Schuylkill County's number one night club, they pull a lot of larger acts in than the rest of the area can boast.
- Ramada Pottsville, 101 South Progress Avnue, Pottsville, Pa - 17901, ☎ +1 570-622-4600, .
- The River Inn, 1476 Rt.61 Hwy S. Pottsville, ☎ (570) 385-2407.
- The Pottsville Motor Inn, Rt. 61 Hwy N. Pottsville, ☎ (570) 622-4917.
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|