Porto Santo is the northernmost and easternmost island in Portugal's Madeira archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean. It is about 9km long. The main industry is tourism.
There is a small airport with flights to and from Funchal, about 15 minutes away.
Portugal and Madeira Car Hire - Auto Jardim
- Christopher Columbus' house, now a museum. Exhibits about Columbus and art displays. Columbus married on the island and lived here for some time.
- Porto Santo Golf Course, . Has two 18-hole golf courses and one nine-hole course. It is promoted by Severiano Ballesteros, the Spanish golfing champion.
- Pestana Residence. Pestana Porto Santo is building real estate to sell from prices of 350.000 euros. 
- Tacky Souvenirs. Make sure you get something to remember a magnificent holiday by.
- Pestana Porto Santo, Estrada Regional 111, Nº 120 Sitio do Campo de Baixo 9400-015 Porto Santo, ☎ (+351) 291 144 000 ([email protected], fax: (+351) 291 144 099), .