Portage la PrairieEarth : North America : Canada : Prairies (Canada) : Manitoba : Central Plains (Manitoba) : Portage la Prairie
Public transportation in Portage la Prairie is pretty scarce. Many people walk, since it only takes about 25 minutes to get downtown from any edge.
There are several cab companies, all of which charge a flat rate of $5 to travel anywhere in town.
• Shop at MCC thrift store.
• Visit Fort La Reine Museum & Pioneer Village
- Canad Inns Portage la Prairie, 2401 Saskatchewan Avenue West, ☎ +1 204 857-9745, . Rooms from $125. edit
- Hi-way Motel, 2010 Saskatchewan Avenue West, ☎ +1 204 857-8771, . One and two bed guest rooms. Some rooms have fireplaces. $90-$100, fireplace suites are $160. edit
- Yellowquill Motel, 45 20th St. SW.
- Westgate Inn Motel, 1010 Saskatchewan Ave E
- Super 8 Portage La Prairie
- Days Inn Portage La Prairie
- Midtown Motor Inn
- Portage Ex campground, Island Park.