Port Huron  is a city in Southeast Michigan, the second-busiest border crossing (with Sarnia, Ontario) in the state.
- From the south take Interstate 94 east
- From the west take Interstate 69 east
- From Ontario take Highway 402 west crossing the St. Clair River into the United States via the Blue Water Bridge
- Blue Water Area Transit, ☎ +1 810 987-7373, .
The annual Port Huron to Mackinac sailboat race one of the longest fresh-water races in the world with over two hundred boats entering the race each year.
- Quality Inn & Suites, 1720 Hancock St, ☎ (810) 987-5999, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 11am. Offers guests free deluxe continental breakfast and free wireless high-speed Internet access. $50+.
Sarnia is across the Blue Water Bridge in Ontario, Canada.
|Routes through Port Huron