| || |
*'''Amtrak''', [http://www.amtrak.com]. Service from [[Chicago]], [[
Flint]] and [[ East Lansing]] via the ''[[Blue Water Service]]''. |+|
*'''Amtrak''', [http://www.amtrak.com]. Service from [[Chicago]], [] and [] via the ''[[Blue Water Service]]''.
| || |
Port Huron  is a city in Southeast Michigan, the second-busiest border crossing (with Sarnia, Ontario) in the state.
- From the south take Interstate 94 east
- From the west take Interstate 69 east
- From Ontario take Highway 402 west crossing the St. Clair River into the United States via the Blue Water Bridge
- Blue Water Area Transit, ☎ +1 810 987-7373, .
The annual Port Huron to Mackinac sailboat race one of the longest fresh-water races in the world with over two hundred boats entering the race each year.
- Holiday Inn Express, 1720 Hancock St, ☎ +1 810 987-5999, .
Sarnia is across the Blue Water Bridge in Ontario, Canada.
|Routes through Port Huron