Poręba is easy to access from Siewierz, Łazy or Zawiercie.
- Lift Tower (Wieża Wyciągowa), an object from the end of 18 century
- Bartek Oak (Dąb Bartek), the oldest oak tree in Silesian Voivodeship.
- Palace. nowadays a post office
- Palace. nowadays a city council
- Górna street. Beautiful street among nature, just near the lake
- Saint George church (Armii Krajowej 24). Contemporary church near the lake with beautiful interior.
- Saint Joseph church (Dworcowa 2). Neogothic church from beginning of 20 century
There're open air swimming pools near the lake. Swimming in the lake is forbidden but fishing and relaxing is allowed. There're many weekend houses near the lake.
There's no accommodation in Poręba. There're many accommodation options in nearby Zawiercie or Siewierz. People can sleep in campers on the car park near the lake.