Playa Las Flores
Playa Las Flores is regarded as having one of the best right point breaks in El Salvador.
The Pan-American highway travels through El Salvador and is a safe route for entering the country and travelling between San Miguel in the East and San Salvador in the West.
From San Miguel bus terminal there are regular one hour bus rides to El Cuco where you can walk or take a taxi to Playa Las Flores.
- El Cucois a quintessential beach with dark sands, lined with vendor huts and seafood restaurants and shaggy palms
- Playa El Esteron is a beautiful and secluded beach located on the Eastern side of El Cuco
- Intipuca Beach is next to Playa El Esteron and where the river joins the ocean is popular for stand up paddleboarding.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding at Intipuca Beach
- Boat trips around the islands
- Water skiing, Tubing, Wake boarding, Para sailing, Jet skiing in Playa El Esteron, one of the most beautiful beaches in El Salvador
- Kayaking through the mangroves
- Volcano hiking up Chaparrastique - One of the most active volcanoes in El Salvador
- Waterfalls and hot springs
- Nature hikes and lake tours to Isla de Olomega on Lake Olomega
You can find great options for sea food fresh from the coast of El Salvador
Intipuca Beach You can also find several bars and liquor stores in El Cuco or for party-nightlife you can head to Ave. Roosevelt in San Miguel which has numerous bars and clubs open until the early hours of the morning and is also hosts to the biggest carnival in Central America in November.
see San Miguel
- There are regular busses that leave El Cuco for San Miguel bus station where you can catch a connecting bus to many other destinations inside or outside the country.
- Some hotels offer a shuttle service to San Miguel or other destinations inside the country.
- La Tortuga Verde offers transport between El Salvador and Nicaragua (skipping Honduras) by private boat $200 for up to 20 people.
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|