Pichanaki is in Peru.
Pichanaki is 525 meters above sea level on the Perene river (Rio Perené) between the towns of La Merced and Satipo.
- Caverna la Olada, (On the left shortly after the turn for Puerto Yurinaki when travelling from Pichanaki to La Merced).
- Cascada Tsomonnael, (Near Rio Negro. On the left when travelling from Pichanaki to Satipo).
- Catarata de Bayoz, (55km from La Merced. Turn left at the bridge for Puerto Yurinaki when travelling from La Merced to Pichanaki). Waterfalls, a nice place for a swim and a shower. Adults S/.1.50, Child S/.1.00.
- Catarata El Nino. Waterfall.
- Catarata Zotorari. Waterfall.
- Velo de la Novia, (55km from La Merced. Turn left at the bridge for Puerto Yurinaki when travelling from La Merced to Pichanaki). Just 600 meters down stream from Catarata de Bayoz. There is an abundance of butterflies here. Adults S/.1.50, Child S/.1.00.
- Creme de Cacao.
- Creme de Coco.
- Creme de Cafe.
- Hospedaje Hower Ilich, 430 Av. Micaela Bastidas, Pichanaki. (On the plaza.). Large, clean rooms. Big TV's, private bathrooms, no hot water. Some rooms overlook the plaza, the 3rd floor has a better view as the second floors view is obscured by telephone wires, it can be noisy when there's fiestas in the plaza. Doble S/.50.00 (that's a room with two single beds), you'll probably get it for S/.40 if you haggle.