The Philadelphia Region is in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Shangy's is a famous beer distributor located on Main Street in Emmaus and one of the largest beer distributors on the East Coast. It advertises itself as having the largest number of beer brands from all over the world of any distributor in the nation. Shangy's attracts beer enthusiasts from around the nation, especially those looking for hard to find domestic or international beers.
- Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, 3830 Dorney Park Road, ☎ +1 610 395-3724, . Located on the west end of Hamilton Boulevard near Interstate 78, in Allentown, this popular amusement park and water park is home to at least six world-class roller coasters, including the 200 foot tall Steel Force, multi-looping coasters Talon and Hydra: The Revenge, and antique wooden roller coaster Thunderhawk. The park is open from early May to the end of October, and the waterpark is open from late May to early September. During the times that the waterpark is open, waterpark admission is included in the price of admission to the regular park, and guests can move freely back and forth between the two interconnected parks.
- Lehigh Valley IronPigs, the AAA-level minor league team of the 2008 World Series champion Philadelphia Phillies, play their home games from early April through early October at Allentown's Coca-Cola Park. Tickets: (610) 841-PIGS.
- Liberty Bell Museum, 622 W. Hamilton St., Allentown, 610-435-4232, . See special exhibits and ring a full-size replica of the Liberty Bell which was hidden from the British in this historic church during the Revolutionary War.
- Philadelphia Eagles training camp. The Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL hold their pre-season training camp each July and August at Lehigh University in Bethlehem in the Lehigh Valley.. Crowds are large and enthusiastic. Offers excellent opportunity to see the team close up. Also offers autograph opportunities on select days and kids' activities. Attendance is free..