Petite Martinique is a small and lightly populated (less than 1,000) volcanic island in the Caribbean nation of Grenada. It has limited tourist facilities. The eastern coast is rocky and totally uninhabited.
Osprey Lines tel: (473) 440-8126, :
- Weekdays & Saturdays - depart Petite Martinique for Carriacou twice daily, 5:30AM and 3PM.
- Weekdays only - depart Carriacou for Petite Martinique twice daily, 10:30AM and 7PM.
- Palm Beach, Petite Martinique, ☎ Tel (473) 443 9103.
- Melodies Guest House, Tel: (473) 443 9052 (email: [email protected]).
- Seaside View Cottages, Tel (473) 443 9007.
ADE'S DREAM WORLD