Pembrokeshire  is the westernmost county in South Wales bording Carmarthenshire to the east and Ceredigion to the northeast.
Cities, towns and villages
Ferries from Pembroke Dock and Fishguard connect the area with Ireland.
The main line from Cardiff and Swansea passes through Carmarthen on the way to Haverfordwest and Fishguard.
There is a bus service linking Haverfordwest, St Davids and Fishguard, but most travellers will drive, cycle or walk.
- St. David's Cathedral
- Pentre Ifan standing stones . A megalithic burial chamber dating from around 4000 B.C. Located near Fishguard.
- Oakwood Theme Park 
- Blue Lagoon Water Park 
- Manor House Wildlife Park 
- Walk the Pembrokeshire coastal path
- Coast and Country Holidays (Holiday cottages in Pembrokeshire), The Old Bookshop, Market St, Newport Pembrokeshire SA42 0PH, ☎ +44 1239 821910, . Selection of holiday cottages in Pembrokeshire.
- Bluestone, Bluestone Leisure Ltd, The Grange, Canaston Wood, Narberth, Pembrokeshire SA67 8DE, ☎ +44 1834 862400, . a holiday village situated in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. It offers 5 star accommodation in a number of luxury lodges
- Celtic Haven, Lydstep, Tenby, ☎ 44 1834 870000, . Luxury self-catering cottage resort with spa.
- East Jordeston Cottages, St. Florence, Tenby, Pembrokeshire, SA70 8NT, ☎ +44 1834 871627, . 5 star luxury holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales. Ideal for the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, walking, beaches and other activities. (51.682357,-4.781434)