| || |
* '''Casino Rama''' - [http://www.casinorama.com] - 5899 Rama Road - 705-329-3325.
See Website for full details. |+|
* '''Casino Rama''' - [http://www.casinorama.com] - 5899 Rama Road - 705-329-3325. .
| || |
Orillia is a city in Ontario.
Orillia is located approximately 1.5 hours north of Toronto and is located on Ontario Highway 11/12 via Highway 400 North.
Ontario Northland has regular service from Toronto. Check their website for details.
The Orillia Transit System provides service throughout the City of Orillia, with buses operating on four routes. Buses leave downtown every half hour, some alternating, during the following hours. Mon - Fri - 6:15 am to 6:15 pm and Saturday - 8:45 am to 5:45 pm.
- Stephen Leacock Museum -  - Stephen Leacock, Canada's beloved humourist spent his most creative time in what he coined as Lake Simcoe Country.
- The Lightfoot Trail System - Including the Millennium Trail which is the longest trail in the world.
- The Orillia Opera House - This grand old building is located at the corner of West St and Mississaga St. - (705) 326-8011
- Casino Rama -  - 5899 Rama Road - 705-329-3325. Casino Rama has proven to be a very popular and entertaining spot which attracts thousands of visitors each day. It is located on the eastern shore of Lake Couchiching, just minutes outside of Orillia.