- 3 Nov 2006 ~ 6 Nov 2006, Taipei International Travel Fair, Taipei World Trade Centre, Taipei, Taiwan
- 1st: All Saints' Day
- 11th: Armistice Day - observed solemnly in many countries, especially France and the United Kingdom, in memory of the fallen of the First World War
- 27th : Belgrade International Dog Show (CACIB)
- 26th and 27th : Belgrade Cat Show
- Sunday preceding the 11th: Remembrance Sunday
- 30th: St Andrew's Day, patron saint of Scotland
United States of America
- fourth Thursday: Thanksgiving
- The Golden Horse Film Festival, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Taipei International Travel Fair, Taipei World Trade Centre, Taipei, Taiwan
- Mani Rimdu - a Buddhist festival at Tengboche Monastery, Khumbu (Everest region), Nepal that culminates in sacred mask dances. Held in October or November annually.