This article is a travel topic
This is a calendar of events and festivals in the month of November.
- 1st: All Saints' Day
- 2nd: All Souls' Day
- 11th: Armistice Day - observed solemnly in many countries, especially France and the United Kingdom, in memory of the fallen of the First World War
- Second Friday - Rememberance Day
- 27th : Belgrade International Dog Show (CACIB)
- 26th and 27th : Belgrade Cat Show
- Mani Rimdu - a Buddhist festival at Tengboche Monastery, Khumbu (Everest region), Nepal that culminates in sacred mask dances. Held in October or November annually.
- 22nd: Independance Day - public holiday
- The Golden Horse Film Festival, Taipei
- Taipei International Travel Fair, Taipei World Trade Centre, Taipei
- Loi Krathong Festival ลอยกระทง, Thailand
- 30th: St Andrew's Day, patron saint of Scotland
- Sunday preceding the 11th: Remembrance Sunday
- Fourth Thursday: Thanksgiving